Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address not later than September 16, 2021.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet and recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Photocopy of Training Certificates.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ATTY. KATRINA GLADYS G. REGUNTON
OIC-Chief Administrative Officer, Personnel Division
Department of Agrarian Reform Elliptical
Road, Diliman, Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
See list of VACANT POSITION/S AT DAR CENTRAL OFFICE.