Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address not later than November 26, 2021.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet and recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Photocopy of Training Certificates.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARIA ELIZABETH D. ESTEBAN
Chief Administrative Officer, Personnel Division
Department of Agrarian Reform Elliptical
Road, Diliman, Quezon City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
See list of VACANT POSITION/S AT DAR CENTRAL OFFICE.